- All entries are made via a form on the website.
- The last day for entry will be on April 30th 2017
- 20 companies will be selected to present their solution during Packbridge Start Up Day on May 17th 2017.
- A total of seven companies will be selected by the jury and go through to the final on Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge. In the final, the contestants will have 5 minutes in which to carry out their presentation followed by questions. The winner will be presented.
- All finalists will be given the opportunity to obtain a ”letter of intent” for cooperation from the jury.
Criteria for participation:
- The competition is open to companies from all industries, regardless of their legal form, activity or phase. The company must be entrepreneurially led and have a unique technology / business idea and be able to be applied in the packaging value chain.
The jury will consist of investors and experts from the packaging value chain with long experience within the industry.
The jury assessment will be based on:
- How scalable the idea is!
- How sustainable the idea is!
- How unique the idea is!
- What the market potential is!
- What expertise the team have!