- All entries are made via a form on the website.
- The last day for entry will be on April 30th 2018
- 20 companies will be selected to present their solution during Packbridge Start Up Day on May 29th 2018.
- A total of ten companies will be selected by the jury and go through to the final on Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge. In the final, the contestants will have 4 minutes in which to carry out their presentation followed by questions. The winner will be presented.
Criteria for participation:
- The competition is open to companies from all industries, regardless of their legal form, activity or phase. The company must be entrepreneurially led and have a unique technology / business idea and be able to be applied in the packaging value chain.
The jury will consist of investors and experts from the packaging value chain with long experience within the industry.
The jury assessment will be based on:
- Validation. How unique the idea is.
- Efficiency. How well the idea-concept-product works.
- Scalability. How scalable the idea is.
- Sustainability. How sustainable the idea is.
- Profitability. What the market potential is.
- Team potential. What expertise the team have.