By participating, you agree to the terms and conditions for participation in The Packbridge Challenge and confirm that the information you submit is correct and truthful. You should also ensure that all photographs, texts and other submitted material is produced and owned by the company / you. All entries must be received by April 30, 2016.
Your application will be handled by the competition committee and if necessary external experts can be consulted to obtain additional opinions. All materials submitted by the company/ you in connection with the registration will be treated as public information. If there are specific reasons why certain information must remain confidential during the selection process, you are responsible to notify with in the field of additional information.
The first qualification will be conducted exclusively before the jury and the finals at Packbridge Startup Day and Top Packaging Summit will include registered visitors at the different venues. The competition committee reserves the right, if considered appropriate to use parts of the presentation material for information and marketing purposes indefinitely.
- The competition committee reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest at anytime.
- The jury’s decision is final and can not be appealed.
- The competition committee can not be held liable for any losses or damages suffered by contestant’s company as a consequence of participation in the competition.
By participating in The Packbridge Challenge, you agree that the organizers may:
- If deemed appropriate, publish and show the different contributions in information and marketing purposes before, during and after the competition.
- Use pictures, texts and materials that you send or is generated during the competition in information and marketing purposes for an unlimited period without remuneration.